New password

rat on box
I'd like a password for some of those mazes I have to run...

We have put a password on the Year 12 Downloadable Handouts page, just to ensure that no personal details or pictures are obtainable on the internet. If you wish to download a handout, the password is the timetable initials of the two year twelve psychology teachers, in alphabetical order and lower case. No spaces.

You are welcome to download the PowerPoint on Models of Memory we have been using in class. If you have a device that allows it, you may be able to view it on your phone or other gadget, as well as on your computer. It is in PDF form and can be printed out with four slides or more to a page, if you wish.

2 Replies to “New password”

1. I would love to make this magnificent site available to my own students, Do I have your permission to be sent the password to the protected files please?

regards
    David

2. Dear David,
    I tried to send an email to your account but it bounced back. Please forgive me for taking so long to reply.

Our blog is very much in its infancy, and we hope to do more work on it for next year after the day-to-work with our current cohort of year twelves is over. We spend so much time actually teaching that we haven’t had much time to create all the pages we had hoped to present on the blog. It’s the sort of thing that takes years – and then the course will change!

The “protected files” are password protected because we want to make sure that what we put into the public domain complies with copyright regulations. We hope to gradually make more of our handouts public, but we need to pick and choose which items are appropriate.

I’m presuming you are a Year 12 Psych teacher. We would be happy to swap resources and ideas with you, if that would be helpful to you. Your students are of course welcome to make use of any public pages, but they won’t be particularly useful yet. By next year, we hope they will be better.

Hope this is an adequate response to your kind comment.
    Ros Green